Jump to Main Content
- Leal, L.O.; Ferrer, L.; Forteza, R.; Cerdà, V.
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2011 v.30 no.5 pp. 761-770
- analytical methods; arsenic; fluorescence; hydrides
- ... This review outlines automated methodologies developed for measuring arsenic in environmental samples. We report the state of the art of the most significant methods exploiting multicommutation flow techniques coupled to hydride generation-atomic fluorescence determination. We review analytical methods used and present a comparative evaluation of them. We also discuss the on-line pre-concentration ...
- Rozet, E.; Marini, R.D.; Ziemons, E.; Hubert, Ph.; Dewé, W.; Rudaz, S.; Boulanger, B.
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2011 v.30 no.5 pp. 797-806
- analytical methods; guidelines; uncertainty
- ... Guidelines ISO 17025 and ISO 15189 aim to improve the quality-assurance scheme of laboratories. Reliable analytical results are of central importance due to the critical decisions that are taken with them. ISO 17025 and ISO 15189 therefore require that analytical methods be validated and that laboratories can routinely provide the measurement uncertainty of the results of measurements. To evaluate ...