Jump to Main Content
- Campuzano, Susana; Yánez-Sedeño, Paloma; Pingarrón, José M.
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2017 v.86 pp. 14-24
- biomarkers; biosensors; diagnostic techniques; electrochemistry; humans; patients; saliva
- ... Early detection is often the key to successful treatment and patient survival. The presence of various disease signaling salivary biomarkers that accurately reflect normal and disease states in humans as well as the sampling benefits and easy storage and transport of saliva compared to blood are some of the reasons for being increasingly recognized as an attractive diagnostic fluid. This explains ...
- Bhat, Sahar Saleem; Qurashi, Ahsanulhaq; Khanday, Firdous Ahmad
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2017 v.86 pp. 1-13
- DNA; adhesion; angiotensin II; biocompatibility; biosafety; biosensors; bovine serum albumin; crystal structure; diagnostic techniques; drug delivery systems; electrical properties; fluorescence; human serum albumin; humans; infectious diseases; nanomaterials; neoplasms; surface area; synthesis; tissue engineering; zinc oxide
- ... ZnO nanostructures have attracted great attention from researchers due to their fascinating properties that include high surface-area, better crystallinity, and improved optical and electrical properties. These intriguing properties make them highly desirable for various applications including biosensors, tissue engineering, drug delivery system and cancer diagnostics. Various interesting techniqu ...