Jump to Main Content
- Sharma, Shweta; Prakash, Varnika; Mehta, S.K.
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2017 v.86 pp. 155-171
- analytical methods; crystal structure; electrochemistry; graphene; nanocomposites; nanomaterials; silver; synergism
- ... This review is intended to put in front the unique, amazing and outstanding properties of graphene material and silver nanostructures and their composites. Analytical techniques required to know the surface morphology, shape and size, crystallinity, physiochemical changes during the preparation methods of respective structures are discussed in detail. The article encompasses the synergistic effect ...
- Bhat, Sahar Saleem; Qurashi, Ahsanulhaq; Khanday, Firdous Ahmad
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2017 v.86 pp. 1-13
- DNA; adhesion; angiotensin II; biocompatibility; biosafety; biosensors; bovine serum albumin; crystal structure; diagnostic techniques; drug delivery systems; electrical properties; fluorescence; human serum albumin; humans; infectious diseases; nanomaterials; neoplasms; surface area; synthesis; tissue engineering; zinc oxide
- ... ZnO nanostructures have attracted great attention from researchers due to their fascinating properties that include high surface-area, better crystallinity, and improved optical and electrical properties. These intriguing properties make them highly desirable for various applications including biosensors, tissue engineering, drug delivery system and cancer diagnostics. Various interesting techniqu ...