Jump to Main Content
- Sánchez-Martín, David; Sørensen, Morten Dræby; Lykkemark, Simon; Sanz, Laura; Kristensen, Peter; Ruoslahti, Erkki; Álvarez-Vallina, Luis
- Trends in biotechnology 2015 v.33 no.5 pp. 292-301
- antibodies; antigens; bacteriophages; drugs; neoplasms; pharmacokinetics; therapeutics
- ... Antibody-based drugs represent one of the most successful and promising therapeutic approaches in oncology. Large combinatorial phage antibody libraries are available for the identification of therapeutic antibodies and various technologies exist for their further conversion into multivalent and multispecific formats optimized for the desired pharmacokinetics and the pathological context. However, ...
- Škrlec, Katja; Štrukelj, Borut; Berlec, Aleš
- Trends in biotechnology 2015 v.33 no.7 pp. 408-418
- Western blotting; antibodies; clinical trials; disulfide bonds; flow cytometry; microscopy; monitoring; neoplasms; post-translational modification; proteins
- ... Non-immunoglobulin (non-Ig) scaffolds are, in contrast to antibodies, small single-domain proteins that require no post-translational modification, often lack disulfide bonds, and can undergo straightforward multimerization. Among the 20 different types of non-Ig scaffolds, Adhirons, Alphabodies, Centyrins, Pronectins, Repebodies, Affimers, and Obodies have been introduced in the past 4 years. 102 ...