Jump to Main Content
- Dutra, Valéria, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Tropical animal health and production 2017 v.49 no.2 pp. 311-316
- Mycoplasma; Ureaplasma diversum; abortion (animals); bacteria; calves; dairy cows; herds; models; mucosa; mucus; polymerase chain reaction; regression analysis; salpingitis; Brazil
- ... Ureaplasma diversum infection in bovine females may result in various reproductive problems, including granular vulvovaginitis, abortion, weak calves, salpingitis, and spontaneous abortion. The presence of U. diversum in a dairy bovine population from midwestern Brazil has not been established. The aim of this study was to determine whether U. diversum was present in dairy cattle from midwestern B ...
- Dutra, Valéria, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Tropical animal health and production 2010 v.42 no.8 pp. 1695-1703
- Leptospira interrogans; Tayassu; age structure; analysis of variance; animal age; antibodies; antibody detection; cattle; chronic exposure; ecosystems; models; population dynamics; reproduction; seroprevalence; serotypes; surveys; wildlife; Brazil; Pantanal
- ... We surveyed a wild population of white-lipped peccaries (Tayassu pecari) in the Brazilian Pantanal for evidence of Leptospira interrogans. Serum samples from 71 free-ranging T. pecari were obtained between 2003 and 2005 in the southern Pantanal of Mato Grosso do Sul state. We used microscopic microagglutination to test for antibodies against 14 L. interrogans serovars (antibody titers ≥1:100 were ...