Jump to Main Content
- He, Qing; Liu, Yanhui; Zhang, Man; Bai, Mengyan; Priyadarshani, S. V. G. N.; Chai, Mengnan; Chen, Fangqian; Huang, Youmei; Liu, Liping; Cai, Hanyang; Qin, Yuan
- Tropical plant biology 2019 v.12 no.4 pp. 255-267
- Arabidopsis; abiotic stress; apical meristems; biotic stress; chromosomes; cotyledons; developmental stages; introns; ovules; phylogeny; pineapples; plant growth; stamens; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; transcriptional activation
- ... NAC [no apical meristem (NAM), Arabidopsis transcription activation factor (ATAF1/2) and cup-shaped cotyledon (CUC2)] proteins is one of the largest classes of plant specific transcription factors and plays a critical role in plant growth, development process, and abiotic/biotic stresses. In this study, 73 NAC genes (AcNACs) were identified from the pineapple genome. Phylogenetic analysis showed t ...
- Dutta, Summi; Kumar, Manish; Mukhopadhyay, Kunal
- Tropical plant biology 2019 v.12 no.4 pp. 318-335
- Puccinia recondita; RNA libraries; abiotic stress; amino acid metabolism; biotic stress; chelation; chromosomes; crop production; filling period; gene expression; genes; genetic improvement; isogenic lines; leaf rust; leaves; microRNA; nucleotides; reactive oxygen species; single nucleotide polymorphism; transcription (genetics); wheat
- ... MicroRNAs as regulators of gene expression have been known for over a decade and have been correlated with various types of abiotic and biotic stresses. IsomiRs are modified forms of typical miRNAs altered by one or few nucleotides as a result of post transcriptional modifications of miRNAs at terminals or SNPs containing miRNA sequences producing 5′/3′ isomiRs or SNP_isomiRs. These isoforms funct ...