Jump to Main Content
- Frew, Paula M.; Murden, Raphiel; Mehta, C. Christina; Chamberlain, Allison T.; Hinman, Alan R.; Nowak, Glen; Mendel, Judith; Aikin, Ann; Randall, Laura A.; Hargreaves, Allison L.; Omer, Saad B.; Orenstein, Walter A.; Bednarczyk, Robert A.
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.2 pp. 325-332
- Internet; attitudes and opinions; childhood; children; immunization; monitoring; parents; vaccines; United States
- ... To develop a Vaccine Confidence Index (VCI) that is capable of detecting variations in parental confidence towards childhood immunizations centered on trust and concern issues that impact vaccine confidence.We used a web-based national poll of 893 parents of children <7 years in 2016 to assess the measures created for the Emory VCI (EVCI). EVCI measures were developed using constructs related to v ...
- Statler, Victoria A.; Albano, Frank R.; Airey, Jolanta; Sawlwin, Daphne C.; Graves Jones, Alison; Matassa, Vince; Heijnen, Esther; Edelman, Jonathan; Marshall, Gary S.
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.2 pp. 343-351
- children; detergents; fever; geometry; hemagglutination; immunogenicity; influenza; influenza vaccines; lipid content; seizures; seroconversion; United States
- ... In the Southern Hemisphere 2010 influenza season, Seqirus’ split-virion, trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine was associated with increased reports of fevers and febrile reactions in young children. A staged clinical development program of a quadrivalent vaccine (Seqirus IIV4 [S-IIV4]; Afluria® Quadrivalent/Afluria Quad™/Afluria Tetra™), wherein each vaccine strain is split using a higher deter ...