Jump to Main Content
- Leidner, Andrew J.; Murthy, Neil; Chesson, Harrell W.; Biggerstaff, Matthew; Stoecker, Charles; Harris, Aaron M.; Acosta, Anna; Dooling, Kathleen; Bridges, Carolyn B.
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.2 pp. 226-234
- Papillomaviridae; adults; cost effectiveness; economic evaluation; economic valuation; hepatitis B; influenza; people; quality-adjusted life year; systematic review; vaccination; vaccines; Canada; United States
- ... Coverage levels for many recommended adult vaccinations are low. The cost-effectiveness research literature on adult vaccinations has not been synthesized in recent years, which may contribute to low awareness of the value of adult vaccinations and to their under-utilization. We assessed research literature since 1980 to summarize economic evidence for adult vaccinations included on the adult immu ...
- Statler, Victoria A.; Albano, Frank R.; Airey, Jolanta; Sawlwin, Daphne C.; Graves Jones, Alison; Matassa, Vince; Heijnen, Esther; Edelman, Jonathan; Marshall, Gary S.
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.2 pp. 343-351
- children; detergents; fever; geometry; hemagglutination; immunogenicity; influenza; influenza vaccines; lipid content; seizures; seroconversion; United States
- ... In the Southern Hemisphere 2010 influenza season, Seqirus’ split-virion, trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine was associated with increased reports of fevers and febrile reactions in young children. A staged clinical development program of a quadrivalent vaccine (Seqirus IIV4 [S-IIV4]; Afluria® Quadrivalent/Afluria Quad™/Afluria Tetra™), wherein each vaccine strain is split using a higher deter ...