Jump to Main Content
- Panozzo, Catherine A.; Pourmalek, Farshad; Brauchli Pernus, Yolanda; Pileggi, Gecilmara S.; Woerner, Andreas; Bonhoeffer, Jan
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.2 pp. 372-383
- arthritis; case studies; clinical trials; influenza; observational studies; patients; vaccination; vaccines
- ... Arthritis and arthralgia are reported as adverse events following immunization with various vaccines.To better understand current knowledge of arthritis and arthralgia as an adverse event following immunization.A systematic literature review of Pubmed, Embase, and Cochrane Library was conducted. Data extraction was performed by two independent reviewers. No restrictions on dates were imposed and a ...
- Vajo, Zoltan; Kalabay, Laszlo; Vajo, Peter; Balaton, Gergely; Rozsa, Noemi; Torzsa, Peter
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.2 pp. 258-264
- European Union; adjuvants; aluminum; aluminum phosphate; clinical trials; elderly; hemagglutination inhibition test; hemagglutinins; immunogenicity; influenza; influenza vaccines; patients; seroconversion; vaccination; virion; Hungary
- ... Shortages of vaccine supplies repeatedly occur, limiting our abilities to prevent influenza. Therefore, increasing production volume remains a priority. The presently licensed seasonal influenza vaccines contain 15 µg of viral hemagglutinin per strain in adult, and up to 60 µg in elderly patients. Decreasing the amount of viral parts while maintaining efficacy is one way of increasing production c ...