Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jie; Zhang, Yi; Yang, Yang; Liang, Zhichao; Tian, Yi; Liu, Baiwei; Gao, Zhiyong; Jia, Lei; Chen, Lijuan; Wang, Quanyi
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.27 pp. 3611-3616
- case-control studies, etc ; Rotavirus; children; diarrhea; gastroenteritis; gender; hospitals; markets; monitoring; patients; regression analysis; vaccination; vaccines; China; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Lanzhou Lamb rotavirus (LLR) vaccine was licensed in China in 2000. It was the only vaccine available in private market before 2018. However, the data about the post-marketing effectiveness is very limited. To assess the vaccine effectiveness (VE), we conducted a case-control study based on the hospital surveillance system in Beijing from 2015 to 2017.Seven hospitals located in seven districts in ...
- Grandesso, Francesco; Kasambara, Watipaso; Page, Anne-Laure; Debes, Amanda K.; M'bang'ombe, Maurice; Palomares, Adriana; Lechevalier, Pauline; Pezzoli, Lorenzo; Alley, Ian; Salumu, Leon; Msyamboza, Kelias; Sack, David; Cohuet, Sandra; Luquero, Francisco Javier
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.28 pp. 3668-3676
- case-control studies, etc ; cholera; diarrhea; feces; fishermen; lakes; patients; polymerase chain reaction; screening; thermal stability; vaccination; vaccines; Malawi; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... In response to a cholera outbreak among mobile, difficult-to-reach fishermen on Lake Chilwa, Malawi in 2016, a novel vaccine distribution strategy exploited the proven vaccine thermostability. Fishermen, while taking the first vaccine dose under supervision, received the second dose in a sealed bag, and were told to drink it two weeks later. This study assessed short-term vaccine protection of thi ...