Jump to Main Content
- Xing, Jing; Zhou, Xiujuan; Tang, Xiaoqian; Sheng, Xiuzhen; Zhan, Wenbin
- Vaccine 2018 v.36 no.10 pp. 1316-1322
- Paralichthys olivaceus, etc ; B-lymphocytes; T-lymphocytes; Vibrio anguillarum; antibodies; flagellum; flounder; gene expression regulation; genes; immune response; immunization; immunogenicity; immunoglobulin M; protective effect; recombinant proteins; subunit vaccines; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... In our previous study, ten candidate proteins have been identified with immunogenicity and protection against Vibrio anguillarum in flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus). Among them, FlaC is the important outer protein in the flagellum with immunogenicity; VAA, OmpK and OmpR are protection proteins against V. anguillarum. In this paper, FlaC supplemented with VAA, OmpK or OmpR as bivalent subunit vacc ...
- Tang, Xiaoqian; Liu, Fuguo; Sheng, Xiuzhen; Xing, Jing; Zhan, Wenbin
- Vaccine 2018 v.36 no.17 pp. 2337-2345
- Paralichthys olivaceus, etc ; Edwardsiella tarda; Western blotting; antibacterial properties; antibodies; blood serum; disease resistance; electron microscopy; flounder; formalin; immune response; interferon-gamma; interleukin-6; isocitrate dehydrogenase (NADP); lymphocytes; mass spectrometry; microbial load; models; outer membrane proteins; pathogens; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; spleen; vaccines; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... Edwardsiella tarda has become one of the most severe fish pathogens throughout the world. Thus, studies on the design and production of highly protective vaccines against this pathogen, as well as the mechanisms of vaccine-induced disease resistance are urgently needed. In this study, the NADP-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase (IDH) of E. tarda was recombinantly expressed and flounder (Paralichth ...