Jump to Main Content
- Penaloza MacMaster, Pablo; Shields, Jennifer L.; Alayo, Quazim A.; Cabral, Crystal; Jimenez, Jessica; Mondesir, Jade; Chandrashekar, Abishek; Cabral, Joseph M.; Lim, Matthew; Iampietro, M. Justin; Provine, Nicholas M.; Bricault, Christine A.; Seaman, Michael; Orlinger, Klaus; Aspoeck, Andreas; Fuhrmann, Gerhard; Lilja, Anders E.; Monath, Thomas; Mangeat, Bastien; Pinschewer, Daniel D.; Barouch, Dan H.
- Vaccine 2017 v.35 no.1 pp. 1-9
- epitopes; Macaca fascicularis; epitope mapping; seroprevalence; T-lymphocytes; humoral immunity; antibodies; vaccines; Macaca mulatta; mice; Lymphocytic choriomeningitis mammarenavirus; immune response; immunization; vaccine development
- ... An important focus in vaccine research is the design of vaccine vectors with low seroprevalence and high immunogenicity. Replication-incompetent lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus (rLCMV) vectors do not elicit vector-neutralizing antibody responses, and homologous prime-boost regimens with rLCMV vectors induce boostable and protective T cell responses to model antigens in mice. However, cellular a ...
- PubMed Central:
- Jiaming, Lan; Yanfeng, Yao; Yao, Deng; Yawei, Hu; Linlin, Bao; Baoying, Huang; Jinghua, Yan; Gao, George F.; Chuan, Qin; Wenjie, Tan
- Vaccine 2017 v.35 no.1 pp. 10-18
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus; T-lymphocytes; adjuvants; aluminum; animal models; blood serum; cell-mediated immunity; cytokines; humans; humoral immunity; immunoglobulin G; mice; neutralization; neutralizing antibodies; public health; staining; vaccination; vaccines
- ... The persistent public health threat of infection with the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) highlights the need for an effective MERS-CoV vaccine. Previous studies have focused mainly on the receptor-binding domain (RBD) on the spike protein of MERS-CoV. Herein, we investigated the immunogenicity and protective potential of the recombinant N-terminal domain (rNTD) of spike pr ...
- PubMed Central: