Jump to Main Content
- Marks, Florian, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Vaccine 2015 v.33 pp. C55
- cost effectiveness; disease control; endemic diseases; polysaccharides; public health; typhoid fever; vaccination; vaccines; Asia; South America
- ... Typhoid vaccination is an important component of typhoid fever prevention and control, and is recommended for public health programmatic use in both endemic and outbreak settings. We reviewed experiences with various vaccination strategies using the currently available typhoid vaccines (injectable Vi polysaccharide vaccine [ViPS], oral Ty21a vaccine, and injectable typhoid conjugate vaccine [TCV]) ...
- Marks, Florian, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Vaccine 2015 v.33 no.20 pp. 2297-2300
- Haemophilus influenzae; children at risk; encephalitis; vaccination; vaccines; North Korea
- ... The feasibility of mass vaccination campaigns for Japanese encephalitis and Haemophilus influenzae type b infections was explored in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea using pilot vaccination studies. The experiences from these initial studies were then used to support larger vaccination campaigns in children at risk of these infections. We discuss the challenges and requirements for the in ...