Jump to Main Content
- Yongkoo Seol; Timothy J. Kneafsey; Kazumasa Ito
- Vadose zone journal 2006 v.5 no.1 pp. 1-13
- simulation models; rocks; unsaturated conditions; unsaturated flow; vadose zone; hydrologic models
- ... Numerical simulation is an effective and economical method for optimally designing laboratory experiments and deriving practical experimental conditions. We executed a detailed numerical simulation study to examine the active fracture concept (AFC) using a 1-m³-sized block model. The numerical simulations for this study were performed by applying various experimental conditions, including differen ...
- Groenendijk, P.; Kroes, J.G.; Dam, J.C. van
- Vadose zone journal 2006 v.5 no.1 pp. 126-127
- vadose zone; soil water movement; unsaturated flow; mathematical models; hydrologic models; equations