Jump to Main Content
- Francke, Anna; Klasa, Andrzej
- Vegetable crops research bulletin 2009 v.70 no.-1 pp. 163-171
- Allium hierochuntinum, etc ; bulbs; calcium; cultivars; direct seeding; field experimentation; hybrids; leaves; magnesium; nitrogen; nitrogen content; phosphorus; potassium; seedlings; seeds; shallots; soil quality; Poland; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... A field experiments were carried out in 2005-2007 at the Experimental Station of the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn. The experiments were set up in a split-plot design, in four replications. Plants were grown in typical black earth soil of quality class IIIb, cereal-fodder strong complex. The first experimental factor was the cultivation method. In the first year of the study, shallot ...
- Pudzianowska, Marta; Gajewski, Marek; Przybył, Jarosław L.; Buraczyńska, Agnieszka; Gaczkowska, Olga; Matuszczak, Marta; Dziechciarska, Marta
- Vegetable crops research bulletin 2013 v.77 no.-1 pp. 101-111
- Allium cepa, etc ; antioxidant activity; bulbs; carbon dioxide; cultivars; high performance liquid chromatography; hybrids; oxygen; plant extracts; quercetin; shallots; storage temperature; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... The aim of this study was to determine changes in the content of flavonoids in fleshy scales of shallot bulbs in relation to different compositions of atmosphere during storage. Also antioxidant activity of the bulbs was determined. Bulbs of shallot cvs. Bonilla F1, Conservor F1 and Matador F1 were stored in two storage seasons at the normal atmosphere (NA) and controlled atmosphere (CA) of the 4 ...