Jump to Main Content
- Burgess, K. E.; Green, E. M.; Wood, R. D.; Dubielzig, R. R.
- Veterinary and comparative oncology 2011 v.9 no.4 pp. 304-309
- biopsy; dogs; histopathology; inflammation; nasal cavity; radiography
- ... This case series describes a rare entity, nasal angiofibroma, in 13 dogs that were presented to the University of Wisconsin, School of Veterinary Medicine from 1988 to 2000. All dogs in this case series presented with clinical signs and radiographic changes that were strongly suggestive of a locally invasive neoplasm. However, histopathology completed on transnostral core biopsy samples revealed b ...
- Bergkvist, G.T.; Argyle, D.J.; Morrison, L.; MacIntyre, N.; Hayes, A.; Yool, D.A.
- Veterinary and comparative oncology 2011 v.9 no.2 pp. 106-117
- biomarkers; biopsy; cats; cell proliferation; correlation; epidermal growth factor receptors; immunohistochemistry; screening
- ... The aims of this study were to establish expression of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) and Ki67 in 67 archived biopsy samples of feline oral squamous cell carcinomas (FOSCCs) and to establish if the expression of either markers was predictive of survival. Samples were immunohistochemically labelled for the two proteins and scored. Statistical analyses of data, including Kaplan-Meier surviv ...