Jump to Main Content
- Gerber, Vinzenz, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Veterinary and comparative oncology 2019 v.17 no.2 pp. 155-164
- bioactive properties; biomarkers; chromosomes; gene expression regulation; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; horses; humans; metabolism; microRNA; neoplasm cells; sarcoid; skin neoplasms; squamous cell carcinoma
- ... The aim of this study was to investigate microRNA (miRNA) differential expression in the two most common equine skin tumours, equine sarcoid (ES) and squamous cell carcinoma (SCC), and its potential influence on the tumour microenvironment at post‐transcriptional level. We investigated miRNA fingerprints in four subgroups: mild (ESM) and aggressive (ESA) ES and ocular SCC (oSCC) and genital SCC (g ...
- Gerber, Vinzenz, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Veterinary and comparative oncology 2019 v.17 no.1 pp. 107-117
- algorithms; biomarkers; blood serum; gene expression regulation; hemolysis; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; horses; humans; leukocyte count; microRNA; prediction; sarcoid
- ... Serum and whole blood microRNA (miRNA) fingerprints have been proposed as a new class of non‐invasive human cancer biomarkers. In this study, we compared equine sarcoid (ES) disease‐specific serum and whole blood miRNA fingerprints and correlated them to miRNA expression in sarcoid tissue. After high throughput sequencing, miRNA differential expression analysis between six ES‐affected and five con ...