Jump to Main Content
- Kamstock, D.A., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Veterinary and comparative oncology 2008 v.6 no.1 pp. 19-30
- embolism; drug therapy; mediastinum; dog diseases; dogs; carcinoma; resection; metastasis; thyroid gland; excision; lungs; vena cava; heart; radiotherapy; disease course; disease diagnosis
- ... Nine dogs were diagnosed with cranial mediastinal carcinomas. Based on histological and immunohistochemical analysis, four dogs were diagnosed with ectopic follicular cell thyroid carcinomas, one dog with ectopic medullary cell thyroid carcinoma, two dogs with neuroendocrine carcinomas and two dogs with anaplastic carcinomas. Clinical signs and physical examination findings were associated with a ...
- Kamstock, D.A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Veterinary and comparative oncology 2010 v.8 no.1 pp. 72-79
- carcinogenesis; neoplasms; cats; metastasis; sclerosis; intestines; cat diseases; mast cells; digestive system diseases; histochemistry
- ... This case series presents a unique and unreported variant of feline intestinal mast cell tumour recognized at the CSU Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory. Fifty cases of feline intestinal mast cell tumours described as having a significant stromal component were reviewed. Neoplastic cells formed a trabecular pattern admixed with moderate to abundant dense stromal collagen (sclerosis). Neoplastic cell ...