Jump to Main Content
- Charerntantanakul, Wasin; Pongjaroenkit, Saengtong
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology 2018 v.205 pp. 24-34
- immune response, etc ; Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus; animal use reduction; cross immunity; enzymes; gene expression regulation; genes; immunostimulants; interferon regulatory factor-3; interferons; interleukin-13; interleukin-2; messenger RNA; mononuclear leukocytes; neutralization; neutralizing antibodies; osteopontin; saponins; solvents; swine; temperature; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; vaccination; vaccines; viremia; viruses; weight gain; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) is a devastating virus which suppresses the expression of type I and II interferons (IFNs) as well as several pro-inflammatory cytokines. Our previous study reported that saponin quil A had a potential to up-regulate the expression of type I IFN-regulated genes and type I and II IFNs in porcine peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) in ...
- Gimeno, Isabel M.; Glaize, Ayanna; Cortes, Aneg L.
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology 2018 v.201 pp. 62-66
- immune response, etc ; Marek disease; chickens; embryo (animal); gene expression regulation; genes; interferon-alpha; interferon-beta; interferon-gamma; lungs; messenger RNA; receptors; spleen; thymus gland; transcription (genetics); vaccination; vaccines; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The effect of two Marek’s disease (MD) vaccines on the chicken embryo immune responses were evaluated. Transcription of interferon (IFN-α, IFN-β, IFN-λ, and IFN-γ) and interferon-I receptors (IFN-AR1 and IFN-AR2), as well as transcription of toll like receptors (TLR-3, TLR-7, and TLR-21) were evaluated in the bursa, thymus, spleen and lung of 1-day-old chickens that had been vaccinated with HVT, C ...