Jump to Main Content
- Chrzastek, Klaudia, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology 2017 v.191 pp. 74-79
- Alphavirus; Influenza A virus; Meleagrid herpesvirus 1; RNA; antibodies; avian influenza; blood serum; cloaca; control methods; disease outbreaks; epizootic diseases; genes; hemagglutination; hemagglutinins; poults; recombinant vaccines; survival rate; turkeys; vaccination; viral shedding; viruses; North America
- ... Between December 2014 and June 2015, North America experienced the largest recorded foreign animal disease outbreak with over 47 million poultry dead or euthanized from viral exposure to a clade 22.214.171.124 H5 highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) epizootic. Soon after the epizootic began, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) began testing the efficacy of different vaccines as a possible futur ...
- Chrząstek, Klaudia, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology 2014 v.160 no.3-4 pp. 293-299
- Toll-like receptors; adjuvants; chickens; gene expression; genes; interferon-gamma; interleukin-10; messenger RNA; oligodeoxyribonucleotides; respiratory tract diseases; vaccines; viruses
- ... This study aimed to evaluate the response of Harderian gland (HG) cells after in vitro stimulation with class B synthetic oligodeoxyribonucleotides (ODN) containing CpG motifs. This knowledge is of importance for the development of mucosal vaccines for poultry, such as eye-drop or spray vaccines, to determine if class B CpG ODN can act as an vaccine adjuvant or as a prophylactic treatment mainly a ...