Jump to Main Content
- Li, Xin Sheng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology 2008 v.126 no.1-2 pp. 91-101
- chickens; protein secondary structure; epitopes; in vitro studies; T-lymphocytes; crystal structure; chicken breeds; Influenza A virus; binding properties; peptides; binding proteins; major histocompatibility complex; hemagglutinins; avian influenza; immune response; animal genetics
- ... In order to reconstruct the system for identification of short antigenic peptides, the chicken BF2 gene of Chinese Sanhuang (SH) chicken line was linked to the β ₂ m gene via (G4S)3, a linker encoding a 15-amino acid glycine-rich peptide, by splicing overlap extension PCR (SOE-PCR). The MBP-BF2-(G4S)3-β₂m fusion protein was expressed and purified in a pMAL-p2X/E. coli TB1 system. The purified MBP- ...
- Li, Xin-Sheng, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology 2008 v.123 no.3-4 pp. 205-214
- ducks; interleukins; in vitro studies; molecular cloning; messenger RNA; splenocytes; monocytes; lymphocyte proliferation; bioactive properties; in vivo studies; monoclonal antibodies; polyclonal antibodies; gene expression; immune response; vaccine adjuvants
- ... The encoding sequence for duck IL-18 was obtained, using reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction, from mRNA harvested from Con A-stimulated Gushi (GS) duck splenic mononuclear cells. Recombinant duck IL-18 (rduIL-18) was produced in a prokaryotic expression system. In vitro bioactivity of rduIL-18 was determined in a lymphocyte proliferation assay and in vivo bioactivity of rduIL-18 was as ...