Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Jiaqiang, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Veterinary microbiology 2015 v.180 no.3-4 pp. 237-244
- Newcastle disease; antigenic variation; biosecurity; chickens; disease control; epitopes; genotype; monoclonal antibodies; mutation; neutralization; phylogeny; vaccination; viral shedding; viruses; wild birds; China
- ... Thirty-one Newcastle disease viruses (NDVs) isolated from domestic and wild birds in Shandong Province, China (2006–2014) were characterized genetically, pathogenically and antigenically. Phylogenetic analysis classified the viruses into a single genotype under Class I, and four genotypes under Class II. The nineteen viruses classified in genotype VII of Class II were velogenic, while the other vi ...
- Wu, Jiaqiang, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Veterinary microbiology 2015 v.177 no.3-4 pp. 370-372
- Porcine circovirus-2; clones; genome; mutants; mutation; virus replication
- ... Porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2) Rep protein and the splice variant Rep′ protein impact genome replication. The Rep protein contains three potential N-glycosylation at positions 23–25aa (NPS), 256–258aa (NQT) and 286–288aa (NAT). Three double copy infectious clones with Rep protein N-glycosylation at positions mutations 23–25aa (DPS), 256–258aa (DQT) and 286–288aa (DAT) were constructed and their ...