Jump to Main Content
- Li, Deshan, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Veterinary microbiology 2019 v.228 pp. 69-76
- Porcine circovirus; T-lymphocytes; adjuvants; agarose; antibodies; granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor; immune response; immunogenicity; interleukin-1; interleukin-17; interleukin-8; mice; piglets; swine diseases; transcription (genetics); vaccines
- ... The porcine circovirus (PCV) is one of the most economically important infection diseases of pigs. Granulocyte–macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) or Flic as an immune adjuvant has been shown to enhance the immunogenicity of vaccines in previous study. However, the composite biological adjuvants stimulate more effective immunological response. In this study, the porcine GM-CSF (pGM-CSF) ...
- Li, Deshan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Veterinary microbiology 2016 v.196 pp. 107-117
- Newcastle disease; Newcastle disease virus; adjuvants; antibodies; chickens; cytokines; flocks; genes; immune response; neutralization; vaccination; vaccines; virulence; viruses
- ... Currently, there are two major bottleneck problems which seriously affect prevention of the Newcastle disease (ND): interference of maternal antibody on NDV vaccination and slow production of neutralization antibody. To overcome these problems, in present study, four rNDV vaccine strains expressing bio-adjuvants chIL2, chIL15, chGM-CSF or fliC gene were constructed and rescued using reverse geneti ...