Jump to Main Content
- Kallberg, Maria E.; Brooks, Dennis E.; Komaromy, Andras M.; Miyabayashi, Takayoshi; Bradshaw, Patrick T.
- Veterinary ophthalmology 2003 v.6 no.2 pp. 141-146
- image analysis, etc ; anesthesia; arteries; blood flow; blood pressure; calcium channel blockers; color; dogs; eyes; flow resistance; oral administration; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Purpose: (1) To determine the effect of the l-type calcium channel blocker amlodipine on color Doppler ultrasound-determined vascular resistance and blood flow velocities in the distal retrobulbar arteries of dogs; (2) to determine any effect of blood pressure and PCO2 rate on such color Doppler-determined circulatory measurements. Methods: Color Doppler imaging measurements of the short posterior ...
- Gelatt, K.N.; Miyabayashi, T.; Gelatt-Nicholson, K.J.; MacKay, E.O.
- Veterinary ophthalmology 2003 v.6 no.1 pp. 77-84
- image analysis, etc ; Beagle; acepromazine; animal age; arteries; atropine; blood; blood flow; blood pressure; color; cornea; dogs; glaucoma; heart rate; sulfates; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Objective: To measure changes in the ocular and orbital blood flow velocities by color Doppler imaging (CDI) in beagles with primary open angle glaucoma as the disease progressed from early to advanced stages. Methods: CDI measurements were performed periodically on 13 glaucomatous Beagles during the nontreated mild, moderate and advanced stages of POAG over the course of 4 years. CDI was performe ...