Jump to Main Content
- León-Janampa, Nancy; Liendo, Ruddy; Gilman, Robert H.; Padilla, Carlos; García, Hector H.; Gonzales, Armando; Sheen, Patricia; Pajuelo, Mónica J.; Zimic, Mirko
- Veterinary parasitology 2019 v.267 pp. 9-16
- Baculoviridae; Taenia solium; active sites; amino acids; antibodies; antigens; bioinformatics; bovine serum albumin; cathepsin L; cysticercosis; developing countries; enzyme activity; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; helminths; humans; immunoglobulin G; introns; metacestodes; nucleotides; phylogeny; sequence alignment; serodiagnosis; signal peptide; swine; zymogens
- ... Porcine cysticercosis is an endemic parasitic disease caused by infection with Taenia solium that is found predominantly in developing countries. In order to aid in the development of simple diagnostic approaches, identification and characterization of potential new antigens for immunodiagnostic purposes is desired. The cysteine protease family has previously been found to have important immunodia ...
- Nehra, A.K.; Gowane, G.R.; Kuriyal, A.; Chaurasiya, A.; Kumar, R.; Bhinsara, D.B.; Parthasarathi, B.C.; Bhawana, K.; Khare, R.K.; Prasad, A.; Chandra, D.; Sankar, M.
- Veterinary parasitology 2019 v.267 pp. 47-53
- Haemonchus contortus; blood serum; body weight changes; eggs; fecal egg count; financial economics; goats; helminths; hemoglobin; hills; immune response; immunoglobulin E; immunoglobulin G; interferon-gamma; interleukin-12; interleukin-13; interleukin-4; larvae; macrophages; prepatent period
- ... Haemonchosis commonly occurs as chronic and subclinical infection in small ruminants, and understanding of immunological response against subclinical haemonchosis is of paramount importance for designing and implementing effective control strategies. The present study was designed to evaluate immunological response during subclinical haemonchosis, experimentally established in goats. Sixteen 5–6 m ...