Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Wei-Li, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Veterinary parasitology 2017 v.242 pp. 22-23
- Neospora caninum; antibodies; blood serum; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; risk factors; seroprevalence; yaks; China
- ... The aim of the present study was to detect the seroprevalence of Neospora caninum infection in yaks in Gansu province, China. Serum samples from 974 white yaks and 610 black yaks were tested by a commercial competitive-inhibition ELISA for the detection of specific anti-N. caninum antibodies.; N. caninum antibodies were detected in 10.4% of yaks with higher prevalence in black (11.5% of 610) than ...
- Wang, Wei-Li, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Veterinary parasitology 2015 v.211 no.3-4 pp. 289-292
- Cervus nippon; Neospora caninum; Protozoa; abortion (animals); antibodies; blood serum; control methods; dogs; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; herds; host-parasite relationships; neuromuscular disorders; ruminants; seroprevalence; statistical analysis; surveys; China
- ... Neospora caninum is a worldwide protozoan that can induce neuromuscular disease in dogs and reproductive failure in domestic and wild ruminants. The objective of the present investigation was to determine the seroprevalence of N. caninum infection in farmed sika deer in China as little is known of this host–parasite relationship. A total of 1800 serum samples were collected during 2013 and 2014 fr ...