Jump to Main Content
- Geurden, T.; Vanderstichel, R.; Pohle, H.; Ehsan, A.; von Samson-Himmelstjerna, G.; Morgan, E.R.; Camuset, P.; Capelli, G.; Vercruysse, J.; Claerebout, E.
- Veterinary parasitology 2012 v.190 no.3-4 pp. 383-390
- calf housing, etc ; Giardia lamblia; Holstein; calves; dairy animals; disinfection; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; farms; feces; genes; genotyping; risk factors; triose-phosphate isomerase; France; Germany; Italy; United Kingdom; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The present study aimed to obtain data on the occurrence of Giardia duodenalis in calves in four major cattle rearing countries in Europe (Germany, UK, France and Italy), along with genotyping data and risk factors associated with these infections. A total of 2072 calves were sampled on 207 farms. The majority of the animals were Holstein dairy or mixed Holstein calves (n=1565 or 75.5%), and were ...
- Kvac, M.; Kouba, M.; Vitovec, J.
- Veterinary parasitology 2006 v.137 no.3-4 pp. 202-209
- calf housing, etc ; dairy cattle; beef cattle; calves; Cryptosporidium parvum; cryptosporidiosis; disease prevalence; animal age; weaning; herds; oocysts; epidemiological studies; Cryptosporidium andersoni; Czech Republic; Show all 14 Subjects