Jump to Main Content
- Soler, Marta; Carrillo, Juana D.; Belda, Eliseo; Buendía, Antonio; Agut, Amalia
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2019 v.60 no.3 pp. E29
- blood chemistry; cat breeds; computed tomography; forests; histopathology; hyperplasia; liver; males; neoplasms; radiography; ultrasonography
- ... A 5‐year‐old male Norwegian Forest cat presented with increased hepatic serum biochemical parameters. Abdominal radiography showed an oval cranioventral mass and ultrasound revealed a mobile mass attached to one hepatic lobe. Computed tomography (CT) confirmed that the mass was attached to the right medial liver lobe. Differential diagnoses were an accessory liver lobe, benign neoplasia, and focal ...
- Boudreaux, Bonnie B.; LaRue, Susan M.; Rademacher, Nathalie; Neck, Daniel; Grasperge, Britton; Wood, Charles; Baker, David G.
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2019 v.60 no.3 pp. E33
- Panthera tigris; asymmetry; computed tomography; euthanasia; histopathology; leiomyosarcoma; males; metastasis; nasal cavity; necropsy; radiotherapy
- ... A 10‐year‐old male captive tiger (Panthera tigris) developed right‐sided facial asymmetry and enlargement. Computed tomography revealed a destructive mass of the right maxillary bone with right nasal cavity involvement. Histopathology indicated a spindle cell sarcoma. A single fraction of 22 Gy using stereotactic radiotherapy was prescribed. After treatment, the facial conformation returned to nor ...