Jump to Main Content
- Orlandi, Riccardo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2018 v.59 no.3 pp. 345-356
- cholecystitis; dogs; edema; false positive results; gall bladder; hyperplasia; necrosis; neoplasms; planning; sludge; ultrasonography
- ... Gall‐bladder diseases are common in dogs and two‐dimensional ultrasonography is a current standard method for diagnosis and treatment planning. However, findings from this modality can be nonspecific. The aim of this retrospective, case series study was to describe conventional and contrast‐enhanced ultrasound (using SonoVue®) findings in a group of dogs with histologically confirmed gall bladder ...
- Orlandi, Riccardo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2016 v.57 no.6 pp. 611-620
- cohort studies; dogs; early diagnosis; gall bladder; histopathology; necrosis; patients; surgery; ultrasonography
- ... Gall bladder necrosis and rupture are life‐threatening conditions in dogs requiring surgical intervention and early diagnosis is essential. Human patients with suspected gall bladder necrosis/rupture are commonly evaluated with contrast‐enhanced ultrasonography (CEUS), however this procedure has not been described in dogs with suspected gall bladder necrosis/rupture. In a prospective diagnostic co ...