Jump to Main Content
- Bai, Juan; Jiang, Kangfu; Zeshan, Basit; Wang, Xianwei; Li, Yufeng; Jiang, Ping
- Virus genes 2012 v.44 no.2 pp. 183-190
- piglets, etc ; Encephalomyocarditis virus; RNA; brain; death; genes; mice; myocarditis; plasmids; virus replication; viruses; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Encephalomyocarditis virus (EMCV) could infect many host species and cause acute myocarditis and sudden death in pre-weaned piglets. It was necessary to develop new antiviral strategies for the treatment of the virus infection. Here, four plasmids expressing shRNA (small hairpin RNA) targeted to 1D or 3AB protein genes of EMCV were constructed and their inhibition efficiency on the replication of ...
- Fan, Jing-Hui; Zuo, Yu-Zhu; Li, Jian-Hui; Pei, Li-Hua
- Virus genes 2012 v.45 no.1 pp. 113-117
- piglets, etc ; Porcine epidemic diarrhea virus; amino acids; diarrhea; feces; genes; herds; membrane proteins; open reading frames; phylogeny; sequence analysis; viruses; China; Korean Peninsula; Thailand; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Since late 2010, porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV) has been re-emerging in immunized swine herds with devastating impact in the Hebei province of China. Seven prevailing strains of PEDV were isolated from fecal samples out of piglets suffering from severe diarrhea. The M gene of the seven PEDV isolates encompasses an open reading frame of 681 nucleotides, encoding a protein of 226 amino acids ...