Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Jiaqiang, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Virus genes 2016 v.52 no.2 pp. 261-269
- Astragalus; Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus; T-lymphocytes; adjuvants; glycoproteins; humoral immunity; immune response; immunoglobulin G; lymphocyte proliferation; neutralizing antibodies; porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome; propolis; subunit vaccines; swine; viremia
- ... To improve the efficacy of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) subunit vaccine, the immunological enhancement effects of four natural adjuvants were compared, including Astragalus extract, Astragalus/Bacillus production, propolis, and Freund’s adjuvant. The results showed that titers of IgG and neutralizing antibody against highly pathogenic PRRSV (HP-PRRSV) glycoprotein 5 ...
- Wu, Jiaqiang, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Virus genes 2012 v.45 no.3 pp. 474-487
- Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus; cell proliferation; immune response; interferon-gamma; interleukin-4; pork industry; recombinant vaccines; swine; vaccination; viremia
- ... Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) has become one of the most economically important diseases to the global pork industry. Current vaccination strategies only provide a limited protective efficacy. In this study, a DNA vaccine, pVAX1©-α-γ-GP35, co-expressing GP3 and GP5 of PRRSV with interferon α/γ was constructed, and its immediate and long-lasting protection against high ...