Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Xinglong; Lv, Changjie; Ji, Xiaojuan; Wang, Bin; Qiu, Li; Yang, Zengqi
- Virus research 2019 v.263 pp. 80-86
- piglets, etc ; Porcine circovirus-2; antiviral properties; cell nucleus; coat proteins; cytoplasm; fluorescence microscopy; ivermectin; nuclear localization signals; physiological transport; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; tissues; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Porcine circovirus 2 (PCV2) capsid protein (Cap) has a nuclear localization signal (NLS) and can enter the nucleus. In this study, ivermectin, a small-molecule nuclear import inhibitor of proteins was used to determine the role of nuclear localization of Cap on PCV2 replication. Observation by fluorescence microscopy of the intracellular localization of Cap and Cap NLS in cells cultured with iverm ...
- Liu, Xinsheng; Zhang, Qiaoling; Zhang, Liping; Zhou, Peng; Yang, Jun; Fang, Yuzhen; Dong, Zhaoliang; Zhao, Donghong; Li, Weiyan; Feng, Jiaxin; Cui, Baofeng; Zhang, Yongguang; Wang, Yonglu
- Virus research 2019 v.259 pp. 18-27
- piglets, etc ; Porcine epidemic diarrhea virus; amino acids; blood serum; diarrhea; financial economics; genes; genotype; immunoglobulin G; inactivated vaccines; morbidity; mortality; mutation; neutralizing antibodies; protective effect; swine diseases; virulence; viruses; China; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Since October 2010, severe porcine epidemic diarrhea (PED) outbreaks caused by highly virulent PED virus (PEDV) strains have occurred continuously in the Chinese pig population and caused considerable economic losses. Although PEDV vaccines based on classical PEDV strains have been widely used in China in recent years, the morbidity and mortality in piglets remain high. Therefore, virulent genotyp ...