Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Yoo Jin; Lee, Changhee
- Virus research 2018 v.253 pp. 112-123
- piglets, etc ; Deltacoronavirus; apoptosis; caspase-9; cyclosporine; cytochrome c; diarrhea; enzyme inhibitors; membrane permeability; mitochondria; virus replication; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Porcine deltacoronavirus (PDCoV), a newly discovered enteric coronavirus, is a causative agent of severe clinical diarrhea and intestinal pathological damage in piglets. As a first step toward understanding the effect of PDCoV on host cells, we elucidated mechanisms underlying the process of apoptotic cell death after PDCoV infection. The use of a pan-caspase inhibitor resulted in the inhibition o ...
- Yu, Jing; Chai, Xulan; Cheng, Yao; Xing, Gang; Liao, Ao; Du, Liuyang; Wang, Yue; Lei, Jing; Gu, Jinyan; Zhou, Jiyong
- Virus research 2018 v.247 pp. 47-54
- piglets, etc ; Porcine epidemic diarrhea virus; amino acids; diarrhea; epitopes; feces; financial economics; genes; glycosylation; immunization; phylogeny; small intestine; vaccines; viruses; China; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The outbreak of piglet diarrhoea caused by porcine epidemic diarrhoea virus (PEDV) began to spread in Southern China in late 2010 and resulted in significant economic losses throughout the country. To determine the prevalence and the molecular characteristics of common PEDV strains in China, 1272 faeces and small intestine samples in pigs were collected from 17 provinces and inspected for PEDV; th ...