Jump to Main Content
- Kondoh, Masuo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Virus research 2011 v.158 no.1-2 pp. 154-160
- DNA; gene expression; genome; homologous recombination; packaging; virion
- ... In a conventional adenovirus (Ad) vector production method using 293 cells, homologous recombination between Ad vector DNA and 293 cell-derived Ad E1 DNA occurs with low efficiency, resulting in the generation of replication-competent adenovirus (RCA). RCA can induce the spread of replication-incompetent Ad vectors, leading to unexpected tissue damage. In order to overcome this problem, we develop ...
- Kondoh, Masuo, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Virus research 2012 v.165 no.2 pp. 214-218
- Hepatitis C virus; gene expression; hepatocytes; liver; microRNA; nucleotides; replicon; reporter genes
- ... Recent studies have demonstrated that the liver-specific microRNA (miRNA) miR-122a plays an important role in the replication of hepatitis C virus (HCV). Antisense nucleotides against miR-122a, including locked nucleic acid (LNA), have shown promising results for suppression of HCV replication; however, a liver-specific delivery system of antisense nucleotides has not been fully developed. In this ...