Jump to Main Content
- Fogarassy, Csaba; Horvath, Balint; Magda, Robert
- Visegrad journal on bioeconomy and sustainable development 2017 v.6 no.2 pp. 50-58
- bioeconomics; business enterprises; econometric models; economic performance; entrepreneurship; people; society; sustainable development
- ... Considering the frequently changing business environment, staying competitive on the current markets takes more efforts from companies in the 21ˢᵗ century. Conducting only incremental product innovation does not meet the market criteria anymore. The successful entrepreneurs of the future must focus more on the design of their business models to gain superior economic performance. Besides the marke ...
- Czabadai, Lilla Áldorfai; Topa, Zoltán; Áldorfai, György
- Visegrad journal on bioeconomy and sustainable development 2017 v.6 no.2 pp. 64-68
- bioeconomics; business enterprises; cities; income; subsidies; sustainable development; taxes; towns; value added
- ... By themselves, GDP and regional GDP are no longer satisfying to determine the development level of a region. However, it is very important to know what kind of factors could influence the income status of a region. In our study we tried to collect basic data which represent the chosen topic well, and more importantly, which are easy to access and are interpretable at smaller (for example settlemen ...