Jump to Main Content
- Kania, Józef; Żmija, Janusz
- Visegrad journal on bioeconomy and sustainable development 2016 v.5 no.1 pp. 10-17
- European Union; agricultural industry; agricultural policy; agricultural products; bioeconomics; business enterprises; case studies; education; farmers; information systems; purchasing; stakeholders; sustainable development; Poland
- ... The paper has analysed and evaluated the existing concepts of relations between science and education, advisory services and agricultural practice in the aspect of strengthening competitiveness of the agricultural sector of the EU and also has identified the most important elements of agricultural knowledge system (AKS) in Poland and the assessment of their relationship. The source material was li ...
- Blizkovsky, Petr
- Visegrad journal on bioeconomy and sustainable development 2016 v.5 no.1 pp. 2-9
- European Union; bioeconomics; collective action; food security; governance; hunger; ownership; politics; poverty; sustainable development
- ... Addressing poverty issues in the developing world, and hunger issues in particular, is top of the global list of collective actions. However, in spite of the right-to-food commitments taken by global leaders and the international community, the problems are persisting. This article analyses the concept of “right-to-food” from legal and political points of view and looks at the shortcomings for its ...
- Péli, László; Czabadai, Lilla
- Visegrad journal on bioeconomy and sustainable development 2016 v.5 no.1 pp. 27-30
- European Union; bioeconomics; capital; cohesion; pests; subsidies; sustainable development; Hungary
- ... In the time of accession to the EU, Hungary drops to the second part of the programming period 2000-2006. The Central-Hungarian region (which includes the capital and Pest County) was classified as a less developed region, similarly to all of the six ‚rural‘ regions and thus the area received the highest amount of the supporting sources. In the programming period 2007–2013, the Central-Hungarian r ...