Jump to Main Content
- Balazs, Illes
- Visegrad journal on bioeconomy and sustainable development 2016 v.5 no.1 pp. 18-22
- agribusiness; bioeconomics; energy; farms; sustainable development
- ... This article starts with a broader view on the Hungarian agricultural holding system in order to find improvement possibilities in this segment. It is established on the supposition that a vertically created chain that could bring joint effort to create a group or network among the various actors in agribusiness which can lead to a more profitable operation, it can enhance sustainability and creat ...
- Li, Maohua; Zéman, Zoltán
- Visegrad journal on bioeconomy and sustainable development 2016 v.5 no.1 pp. 36-40
- agribusiness; bioeconomics; corporate social responsibility; environmental protection; expert opinion; factor analysis; pollution; sustainable development; China
- ... In recent years, the exposure of a series of environmental pollution incidents has made people focus on the corporate social responsibility (CSR). Social responsibility information disclosure system is, perfect or not, directly related to the success or failure of environmental protection. Application of environmental social responsibility can be more effective to do this work. The purpose of this ...