Jump to Main Content
- Balazs, Illes
- Visegrad journal on bioeconomy and sustainable development 2016 v.5 no.1 pp. 18-22
- agribusiness; bioeconomics; energy; farms; sustainable development
- ... This article starts with a broader view on the Hungarian agricultural holding system in order to find improvement possibilities in this segment. It is established on the supposition that a vertically created chain that could bring joint effort to create a group or network among the various actors in agribusiness which can lead to a more profitable operation, it can enhance sustainability and creat ...
- Jurík, Ľuboš; Kaletová, Tatiana; Halaj, Peter
- Visegrad journal on bioeconomy and sustainable development 2016 v.5 no.1 pp. 31-35
- bioeconomics; crop production; energy; growing season; industry; irrigation; pastures; risk; socioeconomics; soil water; surface water; sustainable development; water security; water supply; weather
- ... The aim of this document is to present a synthesis of water sustainability issues as the basic role in the sustainable growth strategies in many countries. Water crisis and extreme weather conditions have been identified by the World Economic Forum community as two of the top ten global risks. This is hardly surprising, considering the devastating impacts of having too little water, or too much. W ...