Jump to Main Content
- M. T. H. Siddiqui; Sabzoi Nizamuddin; N. M. Mubarak; Khaula Shirin; Muhammad Aijaz; Munir Hussain; Humair Ahmed Baloch
- Waste and biomass valorization 2019 v.10 no.3 pp. 521-532
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; agricultural wastes; biochar; biomass; chemical analysis; cost effectiveness; fuels; heat treatment; particle size; pyrolysis; response surface methodology; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; temperature
- ... Agricultural waste is considered as a burden all over the world due to its disposal issues. In this research an effort is made to utilize agricultural residue for the production of cost effective and environmental friendly fuel. The study also focused on investigation of role of best process conditions to get optimized biochar (OB) from the slow pyrolysis of novel biomass, waste pomegranate peel ( ...
- Marcela Morvová; Milan Onderka; Marcela Morvová Jr.; Imrich Morva; Vladimir Chudoba
- Waste and biomass valorization 2019 v.10 no.3 pp. 511-520
- agricultural wastes; biochar; carbon; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; chemical composition; environmental impact; food processing wastes; gases; hydrogen; pyrolysis; temperature; thermal properties; Mediterranean region
- ... Olive mill wastes constitute a serious environmental problem in the Mediterranean region due to the unique features associated with this type of agricultural waste. Therefore, it is not surprising that research efforts have been directed towards developing efficient treatment technologies including various physical–chemical processes. In this paper we present a thermo-chemical degradation method ( ...