Jump to Main Content
- Ateş, Fadime; Şahin, Selin; İlbay, Zeynep; Kırbaşlar, Ş. İ.
- Waste and biomass valorization 2019 v.10 no.3 pp. 533-546
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Citrus deliciosa; antioxidant activity; carbon dioxide; cell walls; copper; flavonoids; ingredients; leaf extracts; leaves; microwave radiation; models; response surface methodology; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; wastes
- ... The present study aims to increase the efficiency of a resource from waste to health by valorisation of it through cleaner, eco-friendly and less energy-consuming technical processes such as microwave-asissted (MAE) and supercritical fluid (SFE) extractions. On the other hand, optimization of the processes have been applied utilizing multivariate statistic technique such as Response surface Method ...
- Bostanci, Hüseyin; Ok, Selçuk; Yilmaz, Emin
- Waste and biomass valorization 2019 v.10 no.3 pp. 681-690
- acidity; ambient temperature; antioxidant activity; arginine; beta-sitosterol; calcium; campesterol; chocolate liquor; citric acid; color; crystallization; flour; glutamic acid; histidine; ingredients; lecithins; leucine; linoleic acid; lysine; magnesium; minerals; molasses; new products; odors; oils; oleic acid; palmitic acid; peroxide value; phenolic compounds; plastics; potassium; potassium sorbate; product development; proline; protein content; sodium; sugars; thermal analysis
- ... The aim of this study was to utilize pepperseed flour in spreadable new product development. Two formulations, chocolate type and molasses type, were evaluated. Both formulations included 23.67 and 30.11% pepperseed flour, chocolate liquor or molasses as aroma source, sugar, palm oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate and lecithin as the ingredients. While ash and protein contents were similar, moist ...