Jump to Main Content
- Ali, Jamshed; Tuzen, Mustafa; Hazer, Baki; Kazi, Tasneem G.
- Water, air, and soil pollution 2019 v.230 no.2 pp. 45
- adsorbents; ammonium chloride; atomic absorption spectrometry; biodegradability; chromium; composite polymers; ecosystems; hydrochloric acid; ions; pH; reference standards
- ... A new adsorbent poly-3-hydroxybutyrate-2-(dodecylthiocarbonothioylthio)-2-methylpropionate triester (PH-DTT-MPT) was first time loaded in a micropipette tip for speciation of chromium in different water samples. Total chromium (Cr), trivalent chromium (Crᴵᴵᴵ), and hexavalent chromium (Crⱽᴵ) in different natural water samples were determined by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry. Known c ...
- Ullah, Raza; Hadi, Fazal; Ahmad, Shakeel; Jan, Amin Ullah; Rongliang, Qiu
- Water, air, and soil pollution 2019 v.230 no.2 pp. 40
- Cannabis; Euphorbia; Parthenium; Rumex; atomic absorption spectrometry; carotenoids; chlorophyll; chromium; heavy metals; lead; leaves; phenolic compounds; phytoaccumulation; plant tissues; polluted soils; proline; roots; technology; weeds
- ... Phytoremediation is the most promising and emerging technology for remediation of metal-contaminated sites. The aim of the current research was to investigate the metals accumulation potential of four weed species i.e., Parthenium, Cannabis, Euphorbia, and Rumex species. The endogenous free proline, total phenolic, carotenoids, and chlorophyll contents were assessed under metals stress and correla ...