Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Jingshan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Water 2019 v.11 no.6
- Soil and Water Assessment Tool model; case studies; geography; model uncertainty; model validation; parameter uncertainty; prediction; uncertainty analysis; water management; watersheds
- ... Distributed hydrological models play a vital role in water resources management. With the rapid development of distributed hydrological models, research into model uncertainty has become a very important field. When studying traditional hydrological model uncertainty, it is very common to use multisite observation data to evaluate the performance of the model in the same watershed, but there are f ...
- Yu, Jingshan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Water 2015 v.7 no.8 pp. 4385-4408
- calcium chloride; electrolytes; flocculation; fractal dimensions; image analysis; kaolin; sediments; temporal variation
- ... The morphological properties of kaolin flocs were investigated in a Couette-flow experiment at the steady state under seven shear flow conditions (shear rates of 5.36, 9.17, 14, 24, 31, 41 and 53 s⁻¹). These properties include a one-dimensional (1-D) fractal dimension (D₁), a two-dimensional (2-D) fractal dimension (D₂), a perimeter-based fractal dimension (Dₚf) and an aspect ratio (AR). They were ...