Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Tinglin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Water research 2017
- Cladosporium; DNA; Escherichia coli; Penicillium; Trichoderma; adenosine triphosphate; aquatic environment; cell membranes; cell walls; chlorine; chlorine dioxide; death; disinfectants; drinking; fungal spores; fungi; groundwater; humic acids; models; pH; proteins; temperature
- ... Fungi in aquatic environments received more attention recently; therefore, the characteristics of inactivation of fungal spores by widely used disinfectants are quite important. Nonetheless, the inactivation efficacy of fungal spores by chlorine dioxide is poorly known. In this study, the effectiveness of chlorine dioxide at inactivation of three dominant genera of fungal spores isolated from drin ...
- Huang, Tinglin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Water research 2016 v.100 pp. 277-295
- anions; cations; dissolved oxygen; environmental factors; iron; mixing; organic matter; pH; surface area; temperature
- ... For successful application of a zero-valent iron (ZVI) system, of particular interest is the performance of ZVI under various conditions. The current review comprehensively summarizes the potential effects of the major influencing factors, such as iron intrinsic characteristics (e.g., surface area, iron impurities and oxide films), operating conditions (e.g., pH, dissolved oxygen, iron dosage, iro ...