Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Sanly, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Water research 2010 v.44 no.8 pp. 2525-2532
- chemical concentration; mineralization; molecular weight; titanium dioxide; photochemical reactions; gel chromatography; dissolved organic carbon; oxidation; surface water; ultraviolet radiation
- Liu, Sanly, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Water research 2012 v.46 no.15 pp. 4614-4620
- aluminum; chitosan; coagulants; coagulation; dissolved organic carbon; spectroscopy; zeta potential
- ... In this study, the formulation of a novel polyaluminum chloride-chitosan composite coagulant that improves the coagulation process for natural organic matter (NOM) removal was investigated. The performance of the composite coagulant was tested using two water sources (synthetic and natural water) to develop a better understanding on the behaviour of the composite coagulant. Fourier Transform-Infra ...