Jump to Main Content
- Khazheeva, Z.I.; Plyusnin, A.M.
- Water resources 2018 v.45 no.1 pp. 104-110
- coasts; fisheries; ions; lakes; mineralization; molybdenum; organic matter; pH; sodium; strontium; sulfates; surface water
- ... Seasonal and spatial dynamics of the concentrations of major ions, biogenic elements, organic matter, and microelements in Gusinoe Lake water are studied. The economic activity on lake coast has caused an increase in the concentrations of sulfate, sodium, and biogenic and organic matter in areas subject to direct technogenic impact. Lake areas subject to different technogenic impacts were found to ...
- Magritsky, D.V.; Aibulatov, D.N.; Gorelkin, A.V.
- Water resources 2018 v.45 no.1 pp. 12-26
- basins; climatic factors; coasts; floods; heat; rivers; seasonal variation; sediments; spring; suspended sediment
- ... Lena flow showed considerable, mostly climate-induced, changes in the recent 30–40 years. The character of these changes at the river watershed–sea border somewhat differs from that in the basin outlet station because of flow transformations in the near-mouth reach and, especially, in the delta. The new stationary and occasional expedition observations were used to improve the estimates of the maj ...