Jump to Main Content
- Gartsman, B. I.; Lupakov, S. Yu.
- Water resources 2018 v.45 no.Supplement 1 pp. 79-89
- runoff, etc ; algorithms; autumn; climate change; computer simulation; models; prediction; rivers; spring; warm season; watersheds; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... The paper discusses the phase of studying the influence of climatic changes on the rainflood runoff of the Ussuri River in the warm season. The algorithm and the methodology of dynamic-stochastic modeling of the river runoff are presented. The annual series of precipitation and runoff observations are analyzed, and the model parameters and the components of the water balance obtained as a result o ...
- Wang, Yuejian; Liu, Zhihui; Yao, Junqiang; Bayin, Chahan; Zhu, Yongsheng
- Water resources 2018 v.45 no.2 pp. 160-168
- runoff, etc ; arid zones; climate change; dry season; models; rivers; seasonal variation; summer; time series analysis; watersheds; China; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... In recent years, the natural hydrology behaviors were greatly influenced by climate change. The relation between runoff and climate change are always the core of scientific hydrological study in arid region. This paper presents a multi-variate time series controlled auto-regressive (CAR) model based on hydrological and climatic data of typical tributaries Jinghe River in Ebinur Lake Basin of Xinji ...