Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Zhijiang; Yang, Liu; Wang, Ruoyu; Zhang, Yubao; Shang, Qianhan; Wang, Le; Ren, Qin; Xie, Zhongkui
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2015 v.31 no.8 pp. 1227-1234
- Fusarium wilt, etc ; Fusarium oxysporum; Lilium davidii; allelopathy; conidia; cotton; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; enzyme activity; fusaric acid; germination; in vitro studies; microbial biomass; mycelium; pathogenicity; phthalic acid; polygalacturonase; proteinases; root exudates; soil; soil sickness; sporulation; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Continuous monoculture of Lanzhou lily (Lilium davidii var. unicolor Cotton) results in frequent incidence of fusarium wilt caused by Fusarium oxysporum. Phthalic acid (PA), a principal autotoxin from root exudates of Lanzhou lily, is involved in soil sickness by inducing autotoxicity. The aim of this study was to evaluate the direct allelopathic effects of PA on the growth, development and pathog ...
- Naing, Kyaw Wai; Nguyen, Xuan Hoa; Anees, Muhammad; Lee, Yong Seong; Kim, Yong Cheol; Kim, Sang Jun; Kim, Myung Hee; Kim, Yong Hwan; Kim, Kil Yong
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2015 v.31 no.1 pp. 165-174
- Fusarium wilt, etc ; Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici; Paenibacillus ehimensis; biological control; biological control agents; biotechnology; catechol oxidase; conidia; disease incidence; enzyme activity; fungicides; germination; grasses; in vitro studies; leaves; microbiology; mortality; organic compounds; peroxidase; seedlings; shoots; tomatoes; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... This study was conducted to investigate biocontrol potential of Paenibacillus ehimensis KWN38 against Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. lycopersici causing Fusarium wilt disease in tomato. Our result showed that P. ehimensis KWN38 produced extracellular organic compounds and crude enzyme to inhibit F. oxysporum f.sp. lycopersici conidial germination in in vitro assays. Tomato seedlings were treated with wa ...