Jump to Main Content
- Silva, Cristina Ferreira; Vilela, Danielle Marques; de Souza Cordeiro, Cecília; Duarte, Whasley Ferreira; Dias, Disney Ribeiro; Schwan, Rosane Freitas
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2013 v.29 no.2 pp. 235-247
- Bacillus cereus; Bacillus megaterium; Bacillus subtilis; Candida parapsilosis; Meyerozyma caribbica; Meyerozyma guilliermondii; Saccharomyces cerevisiae; bacteria; butyric acid; coffee pulp; culture media; decanoic acid; fermentation; fruit peels; hexanoic acid; pectin lyase; pectinesterase; pelargonic acid; starter cultures; yeasts
- ... The coffee fermentation is characterized by the presence of different microorganisms belonging to the groups of bacteria, fungi and yeast. The objectives of this work were to select pectinolytic microorganisms isolated from coffee fermentations and evaluate their performance on coffee pulp culture medium. The yeasts and bacteria isolates were evaluated for their activity of polygalacturonase (PG), ...
- Zhu, Fenfen; Wang, Qi; Pu, Hefang; Gu, Shasha; Luo, Lan; Yin, Zhimin
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2013 v.29 no.2 pp. 319-325
- Escherichia coli; T-lymphocytes; antigens; apoptosis; arginine; cytopathogenicity; fermentation; glycerol; glycoproteins; humans; natural killer cells; protein folding
- ... Interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) is a broad-spectrum antiviral glycoprotein that produced by lymphatic T cells and natural killer cells those who had stimulated by antigen. Human IFN-gamma (hIFN-gamma) often used in clinical research and practice because of its bioactivity, for example, antivirus, antitumor, controlling cell apoptosis, and the strict selectivity. However, due to the difficulties of Es ...