Jump to Main Content
- Gomes, F. R.; Maluenda, A. C.; Tápias, J. O.; Oliveira, F. L. S.; Sá-Rocha, L. C.; Carvalho, E.; Ho, P. L.
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2012 v.28 no.7 pp. 2593-2600
- Escherichia coli; bioactive properties; cell proliferation; colony-stimulating factors; humans; markets; mice; polyclonal antibodies
- ... The human granulocyte colony stimulating factor (hG-CSF) plays an important role in hematopoietic cell proliferation/differentiation and has been widely used as a therapeutic agent for treating neutropenias. Nartograstim is a commercial G-CSF that presents amino acid changes in specific positions when compared to the wild-type form, which potentially increase its activity and stability. The aim of ...
- Verma, Shailendra Kumar; Jain, Shikha; Kumar, Subodh
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2012 v.28 no.7 pp. 2487-2495
- Brucella melitensis biovar Abortus; Escherichia coli; adjuvants; affinity chromatography; aluminum hydroxide; brucellosis; cattle; cytokines; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; humans; humoral immunity; immune response; immunoglobulin G; lymphocyte proliferation; mice; zoonoses
- ... Brucellosis is one of the world’s major zoonoses. No vaccine is available for the prevention of brucellosis in human. Efforts are needed to develop an effective, safe, stable, vaccine with long lasting immunity against human brucellosis. Here, we cloned and expressed recombinant dihydrolipoamide succinyltransferase (rE2o) of Brucella abortus in Escherichia coli and purified up to homogeneity by me ...