Jump to Main Content
- Verma, Shailendra Kumar; Jain, Shikha; Kumar, Subodh
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2012 v.28 no.7 pp. 2487-2495
- Brucella melitensis biovar Abortus; Escherichia coli; adjuvants; affinity chromatography; aluminum hydroxide; brucellosis; cattle; cytokines; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; humans; humoral immunity; immune response; immunoglobulin G; lymphocyte proliferation; mice; zoonoses
- ... Brucellosis is one of the world’s major zoonoses. No vaccine is available for the prevention of brucellosis in human. Efforts are needed to develop an effective, safe, stable, vaccine with long lasting immunity against human brucellosis. Here, we cloned and expressed recombinant dihydrolipoamide succinyltransferase (rE2o) of Brucella abortus in Escherichia coli and purified up to homogeneity by me ...
- Ameri Shah Reza, Mahdieh; Mousavi Gargari, Seyed Latif; Rasooli, Iraj; Jalali Nadoushan, Mohammadreza; Ebrahimizadeh, Walead
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2012 v.28 no.7 pp. 2513-2519
- Gram-negative bacteria; Helicobacter pylori; Western blotting; affinity chromatography; animal disease models; antibodies; blood sampling; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; gastric mucosa; gastritis; immune response; immunization; laboratory animals; mice; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; recombinant proteins; urease
- ... Helicobacter pylori is a Gram-negative spiral bacterium that colonizes human gastric mucosa causing infection. In this study aiming at inhibition of H. pylori infection we made an attempt to evaluate immunogenicity of the total (UreC) and C-terminal (UreCc) fragments of H. pylori urease. Total UreC and its C-terminal fragment were expressed in E. coli. Recombinant proteins were analyzed by SDS-PAG ...